PSMtv Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Rules Discussion  Empty Rules Discussion

Post by ForTheViolence 1/15/2012, 11:13 pm

Every video game tournament needs rules, what rules would you like too see and why?

ForTheViolence

Street Cred. : 0

Back to top Go down

Rules Discussion  Empty Re: Rules Discussion

Post by ForTheViolence 1/15/2012, 11:19 pm

Personally I would like too see

1. No Duplicate spells
2. Healing should only be done via miracles or a limited # of humanity
3. and a banning of certain sets of armor combined with Wolf ring (What do you guys think of this one?)
4. Area should be cleared of all enemies
5. Best 2/3 with change of host

ForTheViolence

Back to top Go down

Post by geedee 1/15/2012, 11:31 pm

If you're going to say no duplicate spells, do you mean that the person isn't allowed to use the same spell twice, or do you mean that opposing players can't use the same spells?

And for change of host, how do you propose that to be casted? Will one of the players summon Jordan (Z) to the world to spectate?
geedee
geedee
Admin
Admin

Street Cred. : 3

http://www.twitch.tv/psmtv

Back to top Go down

Post by ForTheViolence 1/15/2012, 11:41 pm

I mean you can't equip the same spell twice. I've ran into people who 12 wrath of gods before and it's really broken. and yes the host of the world can summon jordan

ForTheViolence

Back to top Go down

Post by IamZ 1/16/2012, 1:35 am

The changing of hosts thing PROBABLY will not happen. To make things of "ease" and to keep things flowing I will more than likely stay as host.

Duplicate spells is a problem if someone walks in with 15 WOG's. Whereas I find it insanely easy to roll through it and backstab them, some people won't. This won't be banned for this tournament... but the next I can easily see this being *ONE SET OF SPELLS ONLY* and TWOP being banned. We will see.

The arena's will always be cleared of monsters. The arena selected for this tournie has 0 monsters around it anyway.

But then you might have a pure mage build that relies on duplicate spells i.e. 2x Crystal Soul Spears + Tin Cat. I think that is fine. So maybe not so much about DUPLICATE Spells. But put a minimum on say wrath of the gods @ 3 or whatever spells we deem to be a problem in that aspect.
IamZ
IamZ
Admin
Admin

http://psmtv.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: