PSMtv Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heres a depressing SF4 match video I made

3 posters

Go down

Heres a depressing SF4 match video I made Empty Heres a depressing SF4 match video I made

Post by Chocobuny 12/5/2011, 1:47 am

Probably not funny if you don't understand the game but I'm going to whore out for 10 views anyway:

Chocobuny
Chocobuny

Street Cred. : 0

Back to top Go down

Heres a depressing SF4 match video I made Empty Re: Heres a depressing SF4 match video I made

Post by geedee 12/9/2011, 2:15 am

ROFL.
Get raped, brah.
geedee
geedee
Admin
Admin

Street Cred. : 3

http://www.twitch.tv/psmtv

Back to top Go down

Heres a depressing SF4 match video I made Empty Re: Heres a depressing SF4 match video I made

Post by IamZ 12/9/2011, 11:19 pm

Only noobs need Ultra's to win. But then people in PJ's also stated "Only a noob would get caught in an Ultra."

FML.
IamZ
IamZ
Admin
Admin

http://psmtv.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocobuny 12/9/2011, 11:30 pm

IamZ wrote:Only noobs need Ultra's to win. But then people in PJ's also stated "Only a noob would get caught in an Ultra."

FML.

This guy, secretly researching SF4 to impress me. <3
Chocobuny
Chocobuny

Back to top Go down

Post by geedee 12/14/2011, 10:24 am

I never knew that Jordan would be into SF4.
geedee
geedee
Admin
Admin

Street Cred. : 3

http://www.twitch.tv/psmtv

Back to top Go down

Post by IamZ 12/14/2011, 5:47 pm

I have always enjoyed being a spectator of the fighting game genre. I played them as my genre of choice as a kid with all of my friends.

The classic. Kombat, SF2, Killer Instinct, Virtua Fighter.. Didn't matter. I played them all.

I lost interest quickly in the genre, but I do find them fun and insanely satisfying to watch via a stream. Whereas I have never played SF4, besides a round at an arcade, I have watched tons of hours on Jays stream on Twitch.... Watchin noobs doing wake-up Ultras and everyone groaning in chat and whatnot. Always fun.

Never was into the Marvel Vs. Capcom series. Good idea, but I'm just not into that type of a fighting game.

You may find it hilarious or sad, but the only "fighting" game I was in love with was really Power Stone and Street Fighter series. Some people don't really classify Power Stone as a "fighter" but I played the living fuck out of it.
IamZ
IamZ
Admin
Admin

http://psmtv.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocobuny 12/14/2011, 8:09 pm

IamZ wrote:I have always enjoyed being a spectator of the fighting game genre. I played them as my genre of choice as a kid with all of my friends.

The classic. Kombat, SF2, Killer Instinct, Virtua Fighter.. Didn't matter. I played them all.

I lost interest quickly in the genre, but I do find them fun and insanely satisfying to watch via a stream. Whereas I have never played SF4, besides a round at an arcade, I have watched tons of hours on Jays stream on Twitch.... Watchin noobs doing wake-up Ultras and everyone groaning in chat and whatnot. Always fun.

Never was into the Marvel Vs. Capcom series. Good idea, but I'm just not into that type of a fighting game.

You may find it hilarious or sad, but the only "fighting" game I was in love with was really Power Stone and Street Fighter series. Some people don't really classify Power Stone as a "fighter" but I played the living fuck out of it.

That is some good shit. Not a fan of MvC either, and have never played power stone. But woo street fighter!
Chocobuny
Chocobuny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum