PSMtv Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here!

+2
geedee
PeeKnuckle
6 posters

Go down

Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! Empty Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here!

Post by PeeKnuckle 11/6/2011, 10:03 pm

Emily Noelle Stanley. Born 1:38 A.M. @ 5 pounds 10 ounces. She was born a month premature, but is doing just fine. Emily and Jenna will need to stay a bit longer at the hospital, but they assure Jordan and mommy that Emily is doing fine and will be home soon. Happy Birthday, Emily!!!

Now for some photos!
Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! 3g7sa
Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! RoEev
Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! 13tSw

I'm so happy for you two. She's beautiful. If you need anything and I can help out, please don't hesitate in asking.
PeeKnuckle
PeeKnuckle

Street Cred. : 0

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! Empty Re: Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here!

Post by geedee 11/8/2011, 9:34 am

Super congratulations from me as well.
Does this mean we can no longer go to the bar and have you be my wingman?
Blast....
geedee
geedee
Admin
Admin

Street Cred. : 3

http://www.twitch.tv/psmtv

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! Empty Re: Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here!

Post by IamZ 11/8/2011, 12:54 pm

Nah. The ladies can stay at home while us men take care of business. Although I won't be able to get so drunk I can barely walk of course.

LOL.

As for an update. Jenna was released from the hospital today. We are still going to have to monitor her blood pressure for the next week, and of course she isn't permitted to drive... but she is doing extremely well.

Little Emily was taken off Oxygen yesterday completely, and is breathing fine on her own. They also took her IV out last night, and confirmed that she does NOT have pneumonia. All great news! The only thing left is to get her bottle-ready / feed ready. As long as she does great in this field, and can regulate her own body temperature just fine, she should be home this weekend.

I have a ton of pictures on my phones, but they are at an insane resolution. Each picture is over almost 19mb each. Fucking apple phone... LOL. I set it this high to get crisp pictures for a reason... I can lower it but oh well!

I can downgrade the resolution at a later time and give pics. Also, if you would like pics NOW.. I have a set that I am handing out to people. I just require your email address.... So if you are interested just post it down below!

Thanks for all your messages I received during this time for me jenna and emily. I appreciate it a thousand fold. I am sorry if I could not keep everyone updated as much as I could... but believe me when I say I tried the best I could.

Feel free to send me text messages, or keep posting on here. Phones are NOT allowed in the NICU so please, do not get angry if I do not respond quickly.

Thanks again guys and gals. I wish you all the best, and thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.

- Jordan "Z" Stanley
IamZ
IamZ
Admin
Admin

http://psmtv.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IamZ 11/8/2011, 9:49 pm

There was a time where Z was untouchable. His gang sign's were legendary. No one could walk beside him:

Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! BlingBlang

In two days Emily has surpassed him. My god.

Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! SZKdT

This girl has shades on, tanning, done laundry, and went to the gym within 48 hours of her life. What the FUCK.

Congratulations to Jenna and Jordan! Emily is here! DWI

- P.s. she is doing great. Small case of Jaundice (thats why she is under lamps), but we just gotta get some fat on her! Then we can take her home!
IamZ
IamZ
Admin
Admin

http://psmtv.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeKnuckle 11/8/2011, 9:52 pm

That image is so AWESOME! Haha!
PeeKnuckle
PeeKnuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocobuny 11/8/2011, 9:59 pm

CONGRATS!!!!!1111!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!1!!
Chocobuny
Chocobuny

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbbess 11/8/2011, 10:08 pm

feekin wonderful you guys congrats!!!
hobbbess
hobbbess

Back to top Go down

Post by Outsanity 11/8/2011, 10:29 pm

Congrats man.

She's a straight up G like her pops. cheers

Outsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum